Hard Reset ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10
- Turn off your tablet using Power key.
- Hold down Volume Up button, then press Power key for about 3 seconds.
- When the screens lights up, release all the buttons.
- Using Volume buttons to navigate, choose "wipe data/factory reset option". To select use Power key.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart choose "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! Your tablet has just been hard reseted.
Turn on your device by pressing Power key.
Enter Settings and then Backup&Reset option.
Choose Factory data reset.
Select Reset data, then choose Erase everything to confirm.
Well done! You have just completed hard reset process.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.