Hard Reset ACER E110 beTouch
- Please switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Left button + Volume Up, then press and release only Power button.
- Now select from the Recovery Mode menu option "Wipe data/factory reset". To select use Volume buttons, and to confirm that with Power button.
- Then enter option "yes - delete all data" using Volume Down to scroll, and confirm with Power button.
- After that, press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset Acer beTouch E110
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.