Hard Reset ACER M900
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- From the Home Screen go to Starts and then to Programs.
- In the next step find and select Utilites and choose Default Settings.
- Read the warning informations and put the security code in the textbox.
- To confirm your choice select OK.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.