Hard Reset ACER n20
- At the beginning turn off your device by pressing the Power button.
- Detach the battery pack from your phone.
- Afterwards locate the Hard Reset Switch wich should be on the right side of the battery bay.
- Slide up the Hard Reset Switch and then slide it down again.
- Reinstall the battery pack in its bay
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.