Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Acer logo shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "clear eMMC" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! You perform a factory reset operation and erase pattern lock protection.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - wipe device by factory reset
Tutorial Hard Reset Acer Liquid Gallant Duo
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.