Hard Reset ACER SW3-013-127H Aspire Switch 10 E
See the Next method!
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Then search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
ACER Aspire Switch 10 HARD RESET / Reinstall Windows / Format
Hard Reset ACER Aspire Switch 10 - Remove Password / Reinstall Windows
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.