Hard Reset ACER SW3-013-185Z Aspire Switch 10 E
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Switch on your tablet and hold down the Alt + F10 during startup.
- Afterwards select your keyboard layout.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
Read and respond to any screens that open.
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
ACER Aspire Switch 10 HARD RESET / Reinstall Windows / Format
Hard Reset ACER Aspire Switch 10 - Remove Password / Reinstall Windows
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.