Hard Reset ALCATEL 4015A 4016A
- Power off the device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see menu of Recovery mode, then release holded keys.
- Now choose from the menu option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes delete all user data".
- To finish operation press Power button, to confirm option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
- Turn off cell phone.
- When you are in Home screen, then select Menu.
- Tap Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Accept all informations on your screen, and wait to finish operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel OT ALCATEL 4015X Pop C1
Hard reset alcatel one touch 4015 Pop C1
Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4015X hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.