Hard Reset ALCATEL 4027A Pixi 3 (4.5) 3G
See the Next method!
- At first, turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Pixi 3 FACTORY RESET / Delete Data in ALCATEL
ALCATEL Pixi 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.