Hard Reset ALCATEL 4032X Pop C2
See the Next method!
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Then from the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now choose option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.