Hard Reset ALCATEL 4033X One Touch POP C3
See the Next method!
- At first, turn the cell phone off by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033X - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033X HARD RESET 100%OK
Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033X hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.