Hard Reset ALCATEL 5021E One Touch Soleil
- Firstly, switch off the phone by removing the back cover and the battery.
- Afterwards put the battery and the cover back.
- Then press and hold the Volum Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for the blue menu on your screen.
- As soon as you see it, choose the Clear eMMC by using the Volume Down to scroll and by pressing the Menu button to select.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
How to HARD RESET Alcatel One Touch Soleil OT-5021E
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.