Hard Reset ALCATEL 5036A 5037A One Touch POP C5
See the Next method!
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Choose appropriate language.
- Then from the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now choose option "reboot system now".
HARD RESET ALCATEL POP C5
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 3 - Restore Factory Settings
Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 3 - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.