Hard Reset ALCATEL 7024W One Touch Fierce
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can let go of all keys when the Android Image pops up on the screen.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard rest operation.
Factory Reset for Alcatel Onetouch Fierce 7024W 4G from T-Mobile
How to Hard Reset your Alcatel One Touch Fierce (OT-7024W)
Hard Reset for Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 7024W 4G from T-Mobil
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.