Hard Reset ALCATEL 7041X Pop C7
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release the Power key when Alcatel logo appears on thes screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done!
✔ HARD RESET ALCATEL C7 OT 7040A / 7042 (Restaurar / Resetear)
#KikoBlog63 Hard Reset Alcatel C7 7041X
Hard reset alcatel Pop C7 ( 7041X ). Resetear de fabrica
ALCATEL 7041D Pop C7 Hard Reset - Restore ALCATEL Pop C7
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.