Hard Reset ALCATEL 7050K Pop S9
- Power off the cell phone.
- Press and hold Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Afterwards scroll to your language and confirm your choice with Power button.
- Form the next menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse to, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.