Hard Reset ALCATEL 7050Y Pop S9
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Hold and press together Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Then select your language.
- Now navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next accept "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After reset operation select option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.