Hard Reset ALCATEL 8056 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi
See the Next method!
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- After that select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi 3 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Factory Mode
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi 3 - How to Wipe All Data in Tablet
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi 3 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.