1. Start by installing Alcatel Mobile Update Tool and after USB Drivers.
2. In order to connect phone to PC you need to install all drivers.
Changing firmware in phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want save your data do backup before start.
3. Select ALCATEL 8057 One Touch Pixi 3 (7) WiFi phone model that want update firmware,
4. Now read instruction how connect phone to cable(depent from phone processor are few procedure) and press next button.
5. Connect phone to usb cable like you read in connect procedure and Alcatel Mobile Update Tool will check on server if egsists newer software version for your phone then give you that information(if you got latest version you will see information too) if egsist update process will start automatic just wait to success information from software and phone restart to normal mode before discconect from usb cable.
That all phone have newest software version. Congratulations.