Hard Reset ALCATEL 9023X OneTouch PIXI 3 (8) LTE
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step swipe in from the right edge of the screen and choose Settings.
- Afterwards tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Congratulations! After a few minutes your device will be ready to use.
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.