Hard Reset ALCATEL Alcatel Fierce XL
- Begin by turning off the device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down-> Power - > Volume Down.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
- If your phone is switched off, press the Power Button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- Then tap About.
- Tap Reset your phone when asked to confirm.
Nokia Lumia Hard Reset 535, 430, 435, 532, 540, 550, 640, 950, 1030 - Factory Reset Window Phone
Hard Reset Micorsoft Lumia 532 - how to completely wipe your phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.