How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on ALCATEL Flash Plus? How to add back up account on ALCATEL Flash Plus?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your ALCATEL Flash Plus you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. From Home screen open Apps
2. Now tap on Settings icon
3. Next, scroll down and tap on Backup and reset
4. Here, choose Backup my data
5. Now you have to switch on toggle button to activate Back up
6. Let's go back to the previous menu and go to Backup account.
7. In here you can either choose existing account if you already have your Google account on your ALCATEL Flash Plus or create new account
8. Afterall go back to Settings menu and tap on Accounts
9. Now open Google
11. Here using toggle buttons choose data which you want to be sync/backup. When you're ready, tap on top menu icon
12. And tap on Sync now.
13. Your data is now sync/backup Congratulation!