Hard Reset ALCATEL Idol 2 Mini
See the Next method!
- At the beginning turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings
How to factory reset Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030x
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.