Hard Reset ALCATEL Idol Alpha
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press 2 buttons: Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Then choose preffered language.
- From the next menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Alcatel One Touch Idol 6012 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.