Hard Reset ALCATEL Idol Alpha
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press 2 buttons: Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Then choose preffered language.
- From the next menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
HARD RESET ALCATEL ALPHA (alcatel 6032a)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.