Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4005D
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot appears on the screen, let go of the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- After a while you should see the reset menu on the phone's screen.
- In order to perform the hard reset operation choos Yes option
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.