Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007D Pixi
See the Next method!
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see the Recovery Mode menu.
- From menu on your screen choose option "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now choose option "reboot system now".
Alcatel one touch 4007d Hard Reset
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.