Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch 4007X Pixi
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image shows up on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Alcatel one touch 4007 (pixi)
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone
Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033X - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.