Hard Reset ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FLASH MINI 4031D
See the Next method!
- Turn off the device by hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears in front of you.
- As soon as the Language Menu appears choose English by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.