1. Start by installing Alcatel Mobile Update Tool and after USB Drivers.
2. In order to connect the phone to PC you need to install all drivers.
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
3. Select ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL 4S 6070Y phone model that want update firmware,
4. Now read instruction how to connect phone to cable(depend from phone processor are few procedure) and press next button.
5. Connect phone to usb cable like you read in connect procedure and Alcatel Mobile Update Tool will check on server if exists newer software version for your phone then give you that information(if you got the latest version you will see information too) if exist update process will start automatically just wait to success information from software and phone restart to normal mode before disconnect from usb cable.
That all phone have the newest software version. Congratulations.