Hard Reset ALCATEL OneTouch Flash
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to sroll to option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and confirm it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power key.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
How to Hard Reset an Alcatel One Touch phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.