Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-3041
- First please power off the phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now from the menu select option "wipe data/factory reset", and accept this with Power button.
- After that confirm operation "yes" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Go to Settings then Device section
- Next Device information and now tap More information
- Tap Reset Phone and tap ok.
- It is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.