Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-4030 S'Pop
See the Next method!
- Turn off your handset if u didnt do that.
- Now press and hold combination of key Volume up key + Power Key.
- When bootloader screen appears release keys from device.
- Press the Home key and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” to navigate use Volume rocker.
- Menu key to confirm Factory reset operation.
- Find and select “reboot system now” to confirm use again Menu key.
- Success! you can now work with your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.