Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-602D
See the Next method!
- Turn off your handset.
- Press the Volume up + Power Key both in the same moment.
- Now wait until the bootload screen comes into view.
- Tap the Home key and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the Volume rocker.
- Pressing Menu key will be confirmation for Factory data reset.
- When operation will finish select “reboot system now” also to confirm press Menu key.
- Success! you can now work with your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.