Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6030D Idol
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset ALCATEL OT 6030 One Touch Idol
Alcatel OT Idol 6030 - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset
Alcatel Idol - OT 6030 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.