Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6033 One Touch Idol Ultra
- Please turn off the phone.
- Hold and press Power button + Volume Up.
- Next release them when you see Android green man on your screen.
- Now from the menu select language "English", and confirm that with Power button.
- Then choose from Recovery Mode option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse option, and use Power key to accept.
- After that confirm operation "Yes".
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now" with Power button.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.