Hard Reset ALCATEL OT-6033A One Touch Idol Ultra
- Press Power button until your phone is off.
- Then hold and press 2 buttons: Power button + Volume Up until you see logo of Android.
- Now choose preffered language.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now".
Alcatel OT Idol 6030 - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.