Hard Reset ALCATEL P310 One Touch POP 7
See the Next method!
- The first thing is switching on the device by holding down the Power key.
- Then go the Menu and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- After that select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Master Reset: ALCATEL ONETOUCH POP 7 & 8
hard reset for alcatel pop 7 tablet for metro pcs
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.