Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 (5) 5045D
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Pixi 4 Hard Reset / Bypass Pattern Lock / Wipe Data
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi 4 - Master Reset / Restore Android
How to Hard Reset Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch goPlay 7048X - Recovery Mode
How to Restore ALCATEL One Touch goPlay 7048X - Factory Reset ALCATEL
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.