Hard Reset ALCATEL Pixi Glory A621B
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - bypass lock screen pattern
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - How to Reset Screen Lock
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Idol 3 6045Y - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset ALCATEL One Touch Pixi First - Bypass Lock Screen / Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.