Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop 4S
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop 4+ - Reset Code / Factory Reset
Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop 4+ - Bypass Lock Screen / Format / Skip Pattern
ALCATEL Pop 4+ HARD RESET / FORMAT DATA / RESTORE SETTINGS
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.