Hard Reset ALLVIEW P5 Symbol
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard rese has just been completed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
Allview P5 mini hard reset
ALLVIEW P5 eMagic HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.