Hard Reset ALLVIEW P8 Energy
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be switched off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 8 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALLVIEW P8 eMagic HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device
How to Factory Reset ALLVIEW P8 eMagic - Hard Reset / Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.