Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Pro
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.