Hard Reset AMAZON Kindle Fire HD 8.9
- Turn on your device by pressing Power button.
- Enter Settings.
- Tap Device Options and then choose Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Tap Reset to start the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been finished.
- Turn on your Kindle by pressing Power key.
- Enter wrong unlock code 5 times.
- Apropriate table should appear.
- Tap Reset button.
- Choose Erase Everything option.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.