Hard Reset APPLE iPad 2 3G
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button find and select Settings.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- Afterwards navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm information on your screen by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
- Connect your iPad into your PC or laptop.
- Choose your model from the menu.
- Then select Restore Ipad in the iTunes.
* Before this operation you can do back up your files.
- Afterwards confirm option "Restore".
- Now iTunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhad.
- Then browse to option "Set up as a new iPad".
- Afterwards you can enter a name for your device.
2 Ipad Forced/Hard Reset.MOV
A: How to Erase & Factory Reset an iPad / iPad 2 / The New iPad
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.