Hard Reset APPLE iPad 2 3G
See the Next method!
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button find and select Settings.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- Afterwards navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm information on your screen by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
2 Ipad Forced/Hard Reset.MOV
A: How to Erase & Factory Reset an iPad / iPad 2 / The New iPad
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.