Hard Reset APPLE iPad 3G
See the Next method!
- Ensure the device is powered on..
- Afterwards from Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- Afterwards navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm information on your screen by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
- Well done!
How To Perform Hard Reset Reboot On Any Apple iPhone 5 3G 3GS 4 4S or iPod Touch or iPad
How to Factory Reset New Apple iPad 3 to Default Settings & Delete Data Completely
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.