Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7" Wi-Fi
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off your iPad by using Power button.
- Afterwards from the Main Screen find and select Settings.
- In the next step select General and tap Reset.
- After that, navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings" and choose it.
- Confirm the hard reset operation by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your security password .
- After that, your device will reset.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Fully Reset Your iPhone / iPad / iTouch
BARBEE: HOW TO RESTORE DISABLED IPAD OR IPAD MINI
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.