Hard Reset APPLE iPhone
- Make sure, you are in Home screen.
- Then navigate to Settings.
- Next select General.
- Browse to Reset, and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Now you will see information to confirm.
- If promted, then enter your passcode.
- Aceept it, and wait until your device will reset.
- That's all.
- First connect the iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Next click the Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then confirm information about this procedure -> click Restore.
- Now iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone.
- After that, choose "Set up as a new iPhone".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Plug your iPhone into your PC, or laptop.
- After that turn off your cell phone.
- Now hold the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Press and hold Home button with Power button for 10 seconds.
- Then release only Power button.
- Release Home button, when you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Confirm this, and wait until iTunes will restore your handset.
Hard reset iphone 4
Factory hard reset iphone 5 5S 5C
A: How to Erase and Factory Reset an iPhone 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G - How to Use My iPhone Tutorial 3
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.