Hard Reset APPLE iPod Classic 3rd Generation
- At the very beginning connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- In the next step click the Restore button in iTunes.
- Now it's a good time to back up your files.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.